Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Breaking out of the System

It amazes me that people judge each other, for actions, that have no relation to their own personal well being. What it is that makes a person go out of their way to tell another how to live? The answer to me is simple, those who follow the rules feel that they are in better condition to make the lives of others a stinking mess. To all the non-rule breakers, nothing is owed to you for your sinless adherence to the laws of the land. We should make you the law men and women to decide how we, the rest of the civil disobedient and non-conformists. I would appreciate a judge that has had experience outside of the pre-determined path given forth by society. The truth is, though, I cannot judge and no other can judge me or my actions. Do no harm seems simple enough, but I cannot escape the system that pervades my every action. I walk to the store to receive the gifts of earth, that have been shipped, driven, trucked and processed in order to reach my local grocery store. So I didn't drive--what are you gonna do?

The system rewards those who keep within the lines and stays the keeper of the given system. I am disturbed at the notion that many of the greatest accomplishments and advancements of our culture have been accredited to those not willing to be a slave to the system. It is like when I say, "they say." Who are they? Do they meet daily to decide our fate? or Are we just waiting to see that the only one that can truly make the difference, in our own lives--is our own self. When looking to others for permission to be a creative being we missed the point. Nobody out there is ready to accept your own shifting path throught the trials of life. Give me a man who has never made a mistake and I will show you a corpse. An uncompromised continuace of the life and death cycle. No words to go against, no beliefs to constrain one's self to and certainly no actions that work against the fact of returning to where one came from. As basic as it may seem, we are bodies of the very system that keeps us moving. We are bodies of our collective home--earth. I do not doubt that there is much more to us, but for sake of this argument, we are the earth, air, water and the flesh of plants and animals that we consume for survival.

I guess what I am trying to say, is that we as a culture must break through the doorway that leads us, not to more technology, but returns us to the system that provides life itself. Any separation from our home will take us down a road of destruction and disillusion. We have come this far to see the results of our behavior and still all change is mere speculation and statistics. Tell me something without fear written on your face. Hope is alive and there are powers that will bring us back to one, whether we realize it or not. Make a choice and live with the idea that you are taking something from another being on this god for saken planet. We all, as humans of humanity, can have a life worth living--together. Although it may be difficult at first, the system that prevails will give to all and fulfill the many. We already are one, so let's get with the truth in its simplest forms. Nature is our teacher and we are the property of this system of knowledge. There is no escape button for you or I, so it is time to live within the harmony that this earth is trying to remind us of every secong of the day. Be well and profit for the one who matters most--the heart of thine people.

No comments:

Post a Comment